Old 11-29-2007, 01:14 AM
"Dan McGee"

Default shell rebuilds

Looking for a signoff for i686 for the following packages in testing:

bash
dash (new)
hwdetect
shadow
filesystem

Most of the updates deal with adding a new shell and a new provide
(sh), and the update to shadow is to remove its dependency on
coreutils which was one of our remaining circular dependencies.

I'd appreciate it if someone wanted to rebuild these for x86_64- I
wouldn't feel comfortable building a core package outside a chroot,
which I currently do not have access to.

-Dan