-   -   kdebase-workspace still in testing? (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/712268-kdebase-workspace-still-testing.html)

Thomas Bächler 10-14-2012 04:12 PM

kdebase-workspace still in testing?

Shouldn't kdebase-workspace 4.9.2-4 have been moved to extra with the
glu rebuild?

Andreas Radke 10-14-2012 07:11 PM

kdebase-workspace still in testing?

Am Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:12:03 +0200
schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org>:

> Shouldn't kdebase-workspace 4.9.2-4 have been moved to extra with the
> glu rebuild?

Andrea said I should ignore all k* packages. He should decide if it
should be moved to extra.

-Andy

Thomas Bächler 10-14-2012 08:18 PM

Am 14.10.2012 21:11, schrieb Andreas Radke:
> Am Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:12:03 +0200
> schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org>:
>
>> Shouldn't kdebase-workspace 4.9.2-4 have been moved to extra with the
>> glu rebuild?
>>

> Andrea said I should ignore all k* packages. He should decide if it
> should be moved to extra.

Aw, I moved it because the one in extra was not built against glu, and I
assumed it would be broken. Sorry.

Shouldn't matter, we tested all the changes he made there.