-   -   TU Removal -- Kaiting Chen (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/712241-tu-removal-kaiting-chen.html)

Lukas Fleischer 10-14-2012 11:58 AM

TU Removal -- Kaiting Chen

* His last SVN commit was on 2012-05-10.
* Less than two SVN commits per month in the last ~1,5 years.
* Only participated in two of the last twelve TU votes.
* Pretty much inactive on the mailing lists.
* Inactive on the AUR (maintains a couple of outdated packages).
* Inactive on the bug tracker.
* Inactive on IRC.

I also sent reminder emails to him on 2011-09-04 and on 2011-10-10.

Kaiting, sorry to see you go this way. Feel free to reapply when you
have more free time!

Note that the voting period will start in three days as mentioned in the
"removal due to unwarranted and undeclared inactivity" paragraph of our
bylaws.

Alexander Rødseth 10-15-2012 04:36 PM

TU Removal -- Kaiting Chen

That was a thoughtful, accurate and well written TU removal post.
I'm glad it was included that Kaiting may reapply if he finds the time
in the future.

Now to find a TU that uses and wants to maintain all the ibus packages
in [community]...

--
Best regards,
Alexander Rødseth

Alexander Rødseth 10-15-2012 05:08 PM

TU Removal -- Kaiting Chen

Just to be clear, I meant to commend Lukas Fleischer for writing a
message of this type, since I know can be hard to write.
Sorry if it came across as irony or if I was unclear.

- Alexander