Old 10-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default Services on gerolde will be interrupted

I'll have fun with gerolde in the next few hours, so services may be
interrupted every now and then.

This includes
* mirror rsync
* ABS
* dev subversion and devftp access, package submissions
* sync of subversion/packages from the TU server
* public projects/subversion access
* access to dev.al.org
* ...

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Old 10-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Thomas Bächler

Am 13.10.2012 15:23, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> I'll have fun with gerolde in the next few hours, so services may be
> interrupted every now and then.
>
> This includes
> * mirror rsync
> * ABS
> * dev subversion and devftp access, package submissions
> * sync of subversion/packages from the TU server
> * public projects/subversion access
> * access to dev.al.org
> * ...
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience.

Just a test. Things should calm down soon.