Old 09-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Andreas Radke

Default Xorg-server 1.13 / Mesa 9.0

New Xorg-server is out for some time now. Mesa is preparing the release
for the end of next week.

I'm going to package a late mesa git shot from its 9.0 branch to start
packaging Xorg-server and do the required driver rebuilds. Once Mesa is
final I will move them all to testing. Please don't touch Xorg related
packages while I'm on it in staging repo.

Note: rebuilt driver will from now on depend on Xorg-server major ABI
version numbers and no longer on the server release version number.
This should make it more clear when rebuilds will be required.

-Andy