Old 11-28-2007, 06:39 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default libdownload 1.3

Simple upgrade, with a few minor backend features, and removed the
DEBUG flag from the build.

If you upgrade and pacman can still download things, we're in business.

Old 11-28-2007, 12:11 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Nov 28, 2007 1:39 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Simple upgrade, with a few minor backend features, and removed the
> DEBUG flag from the build.
>
> If you upgrade and pacman can still download things, we're in business.

Good here for i686.

-Dan

Old 12-12-2007, 04:35 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Nov 28, 2007 7:11 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2007 1:39 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Simple upgrade, with a few minor backend features, and removed the
> > DEBUG flag from the build.
> >
> > If you upgrade and pacman can still download things, we're in business.
>
> Good here for i686.

Poke poke - this has been in testing for too long. If you've been
using pacman all this time, then it works fine - please signoff.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Eric Belanger

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2007 7:11 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Nov 28, 2007 1:39 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Simple upgrade, with a few minor backend features, and removed the
>>> DEBUG flag from the build.
>>>
>>> If you upgrade and pacman can still download things, we're in business.
>>
>> Good here for i686.
>
> Poke poke - this has been in testing for too long. If you've been
> using pacman all this time, then it works fine - please signoff.

signing off for both arches.

Eric

believed to be clean.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:02 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2007/12/13, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca>:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> >> Good here for i686.
> >
> > Poke poke - this has been in testing for too long. If you've been
> > using pacman all this time, then it works fine - please signoff.
> >

> signing off for both arches.

signed off (i686).

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Dec 13, 2007 4:02 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/12/13, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca>:

> > > Poke poke - this has been in testing for too long. If you've been
> > > using pacman all this time, then it works fine - please signoff.
> > >

> > signing off for both arches.
> >

> signed off (i686).

Um...ping? This getting moved anytime soon?

-Dan

Old 01-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Damir Perisa

Thursday 03 January 2008, Dan McGee wrote:
| On Dec 13, 2007 4:02 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com>
wrote:

| > > signing off for both arches.
| >
| > signed off (i686).
|
| Um...ping? This getting moved anytime soon?

no trouble on x86_64 yet (bzip and gzip)... but i do not feel
competent enough to test it profoundly, to be honest.

- D

--
.`..`..`..`..`..`. .

><((((>

<)))><
<)))><

Old 01-03-2008, 12:39 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 2, 2008 7:32 PM, Damir Perisa <damir.perisa@solnet.ch> wrote:

> Thursday 03 January 2008, Dan McGee wrote:
> | On Dec 13, 2007 4:02 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> | > signed off (i686).
> |
> | Um...ping? This getting moved anytime soon?
>
> no trouble on x86_64 yet (bzip and gzip)... but i do not feel
> competent enough to test it profoundly, to be honest.

I'm guessing you got confused with libarchive. This is actually
really old and is the signoff for libdownload. I've just pushed it to
core for both architectures as it seems we had enough signoffs, and we
are all responsible anyway.

-Dan

Old 01-03-2008, 01:58 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 2, 2008 7:39 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm guessing you got confused with libarchive. This is actually
> really old and is the signoff for libdownload. I've just pushed it to
> core for both architectures as it seems we had enough signoffs, and we
> are all responsible anyway.

Yeah, I have a few of these I mentally lost over the holidays

For the record, the new dashboard lists packages by repository, so
this should help me in keeping track of signoffs and what needs to
move better (gmail isn't cutting it for that task).

In the (near?) future I want to integrate signoffs into the dashboard,
which would make this far easier.