Old 09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Florian Pritz

Default OSS maintainer wanted

Hi,

Since I switch to alsa + pulse I don't have a test system any more and
there's an open bug that requires testing. I intent to drop oss to AUR
unless someone adopts it in the next 1-2 weeks.

Current problems:
- version 2007 has been released a month ago, but there don't seem to
be any source tarballs yet and the hg repo isn't up to date either
- https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31405

--
Florian Pritz

Old 09-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Florian Pritz

On 04.09.2012 21:26, Florian Pritz wrote:
> - version 2007 has been released a month ago, but there don't seem to
> be any source tarballs yet and the hg repo isn't up to date either

Looks like they just uploaded the 2007 source tarballs to the ftp.

--
Florian Pritz

Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Florian Pritz

On 04.09.2012 21:26, Florian Pritz wrote:
> I intent to drop oss to AUR unless someone adopts it in the next 1-2
> weeks.

Moved to AUR[1].

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62773

--