Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Tom Gundersen

Default change to locale handling

Hi guys,

We recently (in [testing]) refactored our locale handling. This should
hopefully resolve some long-standing issues, so I though I'd bring it
to everyone's attention.

For some details see:
<https://plus.google.com/114015603831160344127/posts/2zKCcnTWDpa>.

Please report any issues/bugs/regressions on the bug tracker.

Cheers,

Tom