-   -   change to locale handling (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/698423-change-locale-handling.html)

Tom Gundersen 08-28-2012 12:55 PM

change to locale handling

Hi guys,

We recently (in [testing]) refactored our locale handling. This should
hopefully resolve some long-standing issues, so I though I'd bring it
to everyone's attention.

For some details see:
<https://plus.google.com/114015603831160344127/posts/2zKCcnTWDpa>.

Please report any issues/bugs/regressions on the bug tracker.

Cheers,

Tom