-   -   Getting TUs write access to arch-dev-public? (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/694237-getting-tus-write-access-arch-dev-public.html)

Tom Gundersen 08-15-2012 02:11 PM

On Aug 15, 2012 4:09 PM, "Florian Pritz" <bluewind@xinu.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Given the fact that arch-general's mail volume has grown massively in
> the last few days and some devs already unsubscribed, I thought about
> getting TUs write access to this list so we can keep all (semi)
> development related mails on a lower traffic list.
>
> I'm more or less only subscribed to aur-general to receive mails about
> dropping packages from community or TUs going inactive. Since community
> is not a part of the AUR any more I think those mails don't really
> belong there.
>
> I'd also suggest moving the community-testing signoff report from
> aur-general to arch-dev-public when doing this.
>
> Comments welcome.

Makes a lot of sense to me +1.

Tom

Andrea Scarpino 08-15-2012 02:16 PM

On Wednesday 15 August 2012 16:11:57 Tom Gundersen wrote:
> Makes a lot of sense to me +1.

Same for me. +1

--
Andrea

Stéphane Gaudreault 08-15-2012 02:25 PM

Le 2012-08-15 10:09, Florian Pritz a écrit :

Hi,

Given the fact that arch-general's mail volume has grown massively in
the last few days and some devs already unsubscribed, I thought about
getting TUs write access to this list so we can keep all (semi)
development related mails on a lower traffic list.

I'm more or less only subscribed to aur-general to receive mails about
dropping packages from community or TUs going inactive. Since community
is not a part of the AUR any more I think those mails don't really
belong there.

I'd also suggest moving the community-testing signoff report from
aur-general to arch-dev-public when doing this.

Comments welcome.

TUsmust follow arch-dev-public to be aware of the changes in the base
system, so it make a lot ofsense that they take part in these
discussions too.

Cheers,

Stéphane

Florian Pritz 08-20-2012 09:17 AM

On 15.08.2012 16:09, Florian Pritz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Given the fact that arch-general's mail volume has grown massively in
> the last few days and some devs already unsubscribed, I thought about
> getting TUs write access to this list so we can keep all (semi)
> development related mails on a lower traffic list.

Since nobody raised any objections this change is good to go. Can
someone with admin access please change the permissions for all TU accounts?

--
Florian Pritz

Florian Pritz 08-23-2012 09:13 AM

On 20.08.2012 11:17, Florian Pritz wrote:
> On 15.08.2012 16:09, Florian Pritz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Given the fact that arch-general's mail volume has grown massively in
>> the last few days and some devs already unsubscribed, I thought about
>> getting TUs write access to this list so we can keep all (semi)
>> development related mails on a lower traffic list.
>
> Since nobody raised any objections this change is good to go. Can
> someone with admin access please change the permissions for all TU accounts?

I've unmoderated all TUs I could find.

Those listed below weren't subscribed to arch-dev-public with the
address from their profile[1]. Please either
- update your profile's email
- update the subscription to use your current email
- subscribe

or tell me in case I failed :)

Andrzej Giniewicz
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Chris Brannon
Connor Behan
Daniel Wallace
Jonathan Conder
Kaiting Chen
Kyle Keen
Lukas Jirkovsky
Massimiliano Torromeo
Timothy Redaelli

[1]: https://www.archlinux.org/trustedusers/

--
Florian Pritz

Ike Devolder 08-23-2012 03:59 PM

Op donderdag 23 augustus 2012 11:13:31 schreef Florian Pritz:
> On 20.08.2012 11:17, Florian Pritz wrote:
> > On 15.08.2012 16:09, Florian Pritz wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Given the fact that arch-general's mail volume has grown massively in
> >> the last few days and some devs already unsubscribed, I thought about
> >> getting TUs write access to this list so we can keep all (semi)
> >> development related mails on a lower traffic list.
> >
> > Since nobody raised any objections this change is good to go. Can
> > someone with admin access please change the permissions for all TU
> > accounts?
> I've unmoderated all TUs I could find.
>
> Those listed below weren't subscribed to arch-dev-public with the
> address from their profile[1]. Please either
> - update your profile's email
> - update the subscription to use your current email
> - subscribe
>
> or tell me in case I failed :)
>
> Andrzej Giniewicz
> BartÅ?omiej Piotrowski