-   -   Getting TUs write access to arch-dev-public? (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/694236-getting-tus-write-access-arch-dev-public.html)

Florian Pritz 08-15-2012 02:09 PM

Getting TUs write access to arch-dev-public?

Hi,

Given the fact that arch-general's mail volume has grown massively in
the last few days and some devs already unsubscribed, I thought about
getting TUs write access to this list so we can keep all (semi)
development related mails on a lower traffic list.

I'm more or less only subscribed to aur-general to receive mails about
dropping packages from community or TUs going inactive. Since community
is not a part of the AUR any more I think those mails don't really
belong there.

I'd also suggest moving the community-testing signoff report from
aur-general to arch-dev-public when doing this.

Comments welcome.

--
Florian Pritz