-   -   Dropping RSSH (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/689423-dropping-rssh.html)

Gaetan Bisson 08-01-2012 04:03 AM

Dropping RSSH

Hi guys,

I have not been using RSSH in a while and the upstream developer
recently expressed his lack of interest in further maintaining it.

Just now I pushed rssh-2.3.3-4 to [extra] which fixes a security issue
(FS#30950) but, unless somebody adopts it by then (or requests that it
be moved to [community]), I will move it to the AUR in a couple of days.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan