-   -   boost 1.50.0 update (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/680718-boost-1-50-0-update.html)

Ionut Biru 07-06-2012 01:41 PM

boost 1.50.0 update

Hello,

The most important change from this version is the removing of
filesystem version 2.

As far I can see, we have several packages in our repos that are using
this version explicitly.
gpsdrive
fatrat
mapnik
pokerth
smc

It may be more but soon we will find out as soon as I'm pushing the
rebuild to staging.

Try to find out if he affected packages have filesystem v3 support in a
newer version(or if patches are available).
--
IonuČ›

Ionut Biru 07-06-2012 03:52 PM

boost 1.50.0 update

On 07/06/2012 04:41 PM, Ionut Biru wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The most important change from this version is the removing of
> filesystem version 2.
>
> As far I can see, we have several packages in our repos that are using
> this version explicitly.
> gpsdrive
> fatrat
> mapnik
> pokerth
> smc
>
> It may be more but soon we will find out as soon as I'm pushing the
> rebuild to staging.
>
> Try to find out if he affected packages have filesystem v3 support in a
> newer version(or if patches are available).

I just pushed boost into staging. You can start the rebuild

--
IonuČ›