Old 06-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Genes MailLists

Default TeXlive 2012 packages

On 06/27/2012 02:18 AM, Rémy Oudompheng wrote:

I would have needed the logs of failed format generation to debug.
Smooth upgrade paths have always been an issue with Texlive packages.
I'll try a bit more.

1) Yes - a fresh install may well have no issues.
2) Thank you for doing this :-)
3) I guess I should have saved the logs before the second install ..
sorry :-(

gene

Old 07-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

On 2012/6/26 Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am going to put Texlive 2012 packages in [testing]. Texlive 2012 is
> not yet released, but it is frozen, so I do not expect changes to
> these packages except to fix packaging errors.
> Please try them and complain on mailing lists. Don't hesitate to
> compile your own theses, memoirs or books.

It seems the TexLive 2012 version of Luatex is affected by a bug that
prevents it from compiling some fractions.

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/61952/problem-compiling-some-math-using-lualatex

I will repackage with the upstream patch.

Regards,
Rémy.

Old 07-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

Old 07-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

On 2012/7/3 Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2012/6/26 Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am going to put Texlive 2012 packages in [testing]. Texlive 2012 is
>> not yet released, but it is frozen, so I do not expect changes to
>> these packages except to fix packaging errors.
>> Please try them and complain on mailing lists. Don't hesitate to
>> compile your own theses, memoirs or books.
>
> It seems the TexLive 2012 version of Luatex is affected by a bug that
> prevents it from compiling some fractions.
>
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/61952/problem-compiling-some-math-using-lualatex
>
> I will repackage with the upstream patch.

The bug is actually with square roots and is quite serious. I have
packaged texlive-bin 2012.0-2 in [testing]. The texlive packages will
move to [extra] by the end of the week.

Rémy.

Old 07-18-2012, 06:15 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

Old 07-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

On 2012/6/26 Rémy Oudompheng <remyoudompheng@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am going to put Texlive 2012 packages in [testing]. Texlive 2012 is
> not yet released, but it is frozen, so I do not expect changes to
> these packages except to fix packaging errors.
> Please try them and complain on mailing lists. Don't hesitate to
> compile your own theses, memoirs or books.

The packages will move today.

Rémy.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:48 AM
Rémy Oudompheng