Old 05-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Tom Gundersen

Default call for maintainer / drop package

Hi guys,

Easytag is unmaintained and no longer builds against the newest
version of libmp4v2, and they have no patches for this (as far as I
can tell) upstream.

Does anyone want to take on easytag to sort this out, or should we
drop the package to community (does any TU's want it?), or to AUR?

A short-term solution (which I'll do if no one steps up to take it
over) would be to drop support for mp4 from easytag.

Cheers,

Tom