Old 05-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Ionut Biru

Default brynhild hardware testing

Hi guys,

This is a notification.
I want to send this unit for testing memory, CPU, hard drives etc
because some files had 1 bit flipped. It will be offline ~10 hours.

Just let me know when you guys finish compiling or whatever you do on
that box.

--
IonuČ›

Old 05-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Thursday 03 May 2012 17:23:41 Ionut Biru wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> This is a notification.
> I want to send this unit for testing memory, CPU, hard drives etc
> because some files had 1 bit flipped. It will be offline ~10 hours.
>
> Just let me know when you guys finish compiling or whatever you do on
> that box.

"At my signal unleash hell" [cit.]

Please wait until I finish to build and release the last KDE packages (~2
hours).

--
Andrea