Old 04-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Default Xfce 4.10

Just a heads up that I've started packaging Xfce 4.10 in [staging].

Old 04-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Evangelos Foutras
<evangelos@foutrelis.com> wrote:
> Just a heads up that I've started packaging Xfce 4.10 in [staging].

All done! Updated packages and rebuilds are now in [testing].

Thanks to Allan and Eric for helping me with some of the rebuilds.

Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Cazador

¿Is out there a ppa for xfce 4.10? I havent found anything.Cazador.*

Old 05-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Liviu Andronic

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:30 AM, Cazador <mihijoeldoctor@gmail.com> wrote:
> ¿Is out there a ppa for xfce 4.10? I havent found anything.

See [1] and [2]. Not sure when 4.10 final binaries will be posted.

Liviu

[1] https://launchpad.net/~mrpouit/+archive/ppa
[2] https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/+archive/xfce-4.10

Old 05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Silvio Siefke

Hello,

have someone installed XFCE in Version 4.10 and can me tell, has same
with the windows which are now in the back of the menupanel?

Screenshot:
Old: http://silviosiefke.de/img/ext/old.png
New: http://silviosiefke.de/img/ext/new.png

They are others Relation in Screenshots, one is my Netbook, other is my
normal Notebook.

Regards
Silvio

Old 05-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Seong-ho Cho

well, because that expanding option for "window buttons" is
disappeared in this (4.10) version.
so You'd better to check below link and find "Window Buttons" section.

http://www.xfce.org/about/tour?lang=en

It will helps you. cheers

Seong-ho, Cho.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Willie Matthews

You need to add a spacer to your panel.

Right click on the panel.
Select the panel pop out menu.
Select "Add New Items...".
Select "Separator".

It will add it to the panel at the end, from what is see you might want
it to the right of your Windows List. When you do get it to where you
want it just right click the "Separator" that you just added, go to
"properties". In the drop down select "Transparent" and check "Expand".
It should come out to exactly what you want.

--

Willie Matthews
matthews.willie@gmail.com

Old 05-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Silvio Siefke

On Mon, 21 May 2012 19:25:10 -0700
Willie Matthews <matthews.willie@gmail.com> wrote:

> You need to add a spacer to your panel.
>
> Right click on the panel.
> Select the panel pop out menu.
> Select "Add New Items...".
> Select "Separator".
>
> It will add it to the panel at the end, from what is see you might want
> it to the right of your Windows List. When you do get it to where you
> want it just right click the "Separator" that you just added, go to
> "properties". In the drop down select "Transparent" and check "Expand".
> It should come out to exactly what you want.

Yes thats it. Thank u much.

Nice Day, Regards
Silvio

Old 05-24-2012, 06:29 PM