Old 04-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default adding service files to normal packages?

Hi guys,
I started using systemd, on my laptop and plan to expand the usage on my
other machines.
The experience is good, but quite a lot of packages misses the systemd
service files.
Most stuff is provided by arch-units package from community.

What I need is rpcbind, nfs, ssh, mysql, saned, xinetd, ntp, samba.

My opinion on this is, the service files should belong to the packages
and not to the arch-units package.
Are there any objections in adding such files to the packages?
Any other opinions?

Thanks for your input.
greetings
tpowa