Old 03-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Default use of private symbol in krb5

At least one package (samba) used a private symbol in krb5 lib. Those
private symbols that are not part of the stable ABI and may disappear in
version updates without a soname bump.

In most case a rebuild should fix it. Just let me know if this happen,
so I do not forget to move the rebuilded package along with krb5.

Cheers,

Stéphane