Old 02-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Florian Pritz

Default Remove ftp mirrors from the default list

Hi,

ftp connects way slower than http, especially for lots of small files,
since it has to connect back to the client each time.

Since I don't see any benefit over http and ftp is old, I propose to
remove all the ftp mirrors from the default mirror list.

--
Florian Pritz -- {flo,bluewind}@server-speed.net