Old 02-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default List of unsigned packages

Hi,

I have created a really simple page which contains all package
(pkgbase) which are not signed and also don't have a signed version
another repo (like testing or staging for example)

This list get's automatically updated every few minutes. Would do you
think? Might be less work than manually updating that todo list.

https://www.archlinux.de/?page=UnsignedPackages
--
Pierre Schmitz, http://pierre-schmitz.com

Old 02-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Dan McGee

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a really simple page which contains all package
> (pkgbase) which are not signed and also don't have a signed version
> another repo (like testing or staging for example)
>
> This list get's automatically updated every few minutes. Would do you
> think? Might be less work than manually updating that todo list.
>
> https://www.archlinux.de/?page=UnsignedPackages

It isn't quite as sophisticated as Pierre's list (with regard to
staging/testing knowledge), but the main website does have a hidden
search field for signed vs. unsigned:
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?signed=Unsigned

-Dan

Old 02-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Thomas Bächler

Am 08.02.2012 15:21, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a really simple page which contains all package
> (pkgbase) which are not signed and also don't have a signed version
> another repo (like testing or staging for example)
>
> This list get's automatically updated every few minutes. Would do you
> think? Might be less work than manually updating that todo list.
>
> https://www.archlinux.de/?page=UnsignedPackages

Nice. What's missing:

1) Number of unsigned packages per repository.
2) Link to the package info in the package name.
3) Last packager and/or maintainer.
4) Build date of the latest package.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Dieter Plaetinck

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:35:22 +0100
Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Am 08.02.2012 15:21, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a really simple page which contains all package
> > (pkgbase) which are not signed and also don't have a signed version
> > another repo (like testing or staging for example)
> >
> > This list get's automatically updated every few minutes. Would do
> > you think? Might be less work than manually updating that todo list.
> >
> > https://www.archlinux.de/?page=UnsignedPackages
>
> Nice. What's missing:
>
> 1) Number of unsigned packages per repository.
> 2) Link to the package info in the package name.
> 3) Last packager and/or maintainer.
> 4) Build date of the latest package.

5) number of unsigned packages per maintainer, sorted. so we know who to scold.

Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am 08.02.2012 15:35, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Am 08.02.2012 15:21, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a really simple page which contains all package
>> (pkgbase) which are not signed and also don't have a signed version
>> another repo (like testing or staging for example)
>>
>> This list get's automatically updated every few minutes. Would do you
>> think? Might be less work than manually updating that todo list.
>>
>> https://www.archlinux.de/?page=UnsignedPackages
>
> Nice. What's missing:
>
> 1) Number of unsigned packages per repository.

Probably not worth the effort.

> 2) Link to the package info in the package name.

This makes it harder to copy and paste the pkgbase. Also which info
page should I link to? We have one for each package and arch but this is
a list of pkgbases

> 3) Last packager and/or maintainer.

Maintainer information is not publicly available in a machine-readable
format.

> 4) Build date of the latest package.

Not that relevant imho.

This is just a very simple script and I want to be able to remove it as
soon as possible. I might add some features but only if they are really
useful for the process.

--
Pierre Schmitz, http://pierre-schmitz.com