Old 01-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Dieter Plaetinck

Default news draft fosdem

title: Arch Linux @ FOSDEM 2012

The [http://fosdem.org FOSDEM] conference takes place on 4/5 February in Brussels, Belgium and our attendance this year is bigger than ever.
On the [https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/FOSDEM list of Archers coming] we find developers Roman Kyrylych, Tom Gundersen, Thomas Bächler, Jan Steffens, Pierre Schmitz and myself.
We're putting together meetups on Friday afternoon, evening and Saturday evening. Our program is not definitive yet, so to stay up to date (or make suggestions) check the [
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/FOSDEM#2012 wiki page] or the [http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-events/2012-January/000443.html meetups thread] on the [http://mailman.archlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/arch-events arch-events mailing list]

Hope to see you there!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Dan McGee

Markdown link syntax: [text of link](http://www.example.com/path/to/url)