Old 01-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Ionut Biru

Default iproute2 and linux-atm support

Hi,

I want to update iproute2 to 3.2.0 and i noticed that we build iproute2
with linux-atm support.

Do we really care about that and is atm still used?

--
IonuČ›

Old 01-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to update iproute2 to 3.2.0 and i noticed that we build iproute2
> with linux-atm support.
>
> Do we really care about that and is atm still used?
>

> --
> IonuČ›

It's an optional dependency, so as long as linux-atm is in [core]
(archboot depends on it), I don't see a reason to remove optional
support for it.

Ronald