Old 01-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Default db rebuild reminder

Could we please finish this rebuild during the weekend ?

Remaining pkgs :
cyrus-sasl
exim
iproute2
libsasl

I will be away during the weekend. If possible I would like to move this
rebuild to [testing] when back on monday.

Stéphane

Old 01-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Ionut Biru

On 01/07/2012 07:34 PM, Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
> Could we please finish this rebuild during the weekend ?
>
> Remaining pkgs :
> cyrus-sasl
> exim
> iproute2
> libsasl
>
> I will be away during the weekend. If possible I would like to move this
> rebuild to [testing] when back on monday.
>
> Stéphane

todo list done

--
IonuÈ›

Old 01-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Le 9 janvier 2012 18:01:24 Ionut Biru a écrit :
> On 01/07/2012 07:34 PM, Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
> > Could we please finish this rebuild during the weekend ?
> >
> > Remaining pkgs :
> > cyrus-sasl
> > exim
> > iproute2
> > libsasl
> >
> > I will be away during the weekend. If possible I would like to move this
> > rebuild to [testing] when back on monday.
> >
> > Stéphane
>
> todo list done

Thanks, moved to [testing].

Old 01-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am 09.01.2012 19:58, schrieb Stéphane Gaudreault:
> Le 9 janvier 2012 18:01:24 Ionut Biru a écrit :
>> On 01/07/2012 07:34 PM, Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
>> > Could we please finish this rebuild during the weekend ?
>> >
>> > Remaining pkgs :
>> > cyrus-sasl
>> > exim
>> > iproute2
>> > libsasl
>> >
>> > I will be away during the weekend. If possible I would like to move this
>> > rebuild to [testing] when back on monday.
>> >
>> > Stéphane
>>
>> todo list done
>
> Thanks, moved to [testing].

Please signoff the db related packages so we can move PHP 5.3.9 to
[extra] soon.

--
Pierre Schmitz, http://pierre-schmitz.com