Old 01-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Tom Gundersen

Default Minimum kernel version bump)

Hi guys,

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Tom Gundersen <teg@jklm.no> wrote:
> I'll fix some minor issues I found (lacking static device nodes) when
> I push the next udev-compat release.

Following up on this, I pushed a fix to trunk, and a pkg is available
here: <http://dev.archlinux.org/~tomegun/>. I tested this briefly with
-lts and it seems to work as expected, but more testing would
definitely be nice. There might be that some of these device nodes
should not be added for some reason I'm not familiar with, so please
have a look.

This will be included in udev-176 whenever that is released.

Cheers,

Tom