Old 01-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Dave Reisner

Default outstanding items for libarchive rebuild

Hi guys,

The libarchive rebuild was small, so I figured I'd knock it out myself.
The majority of it is now in [staging] alongside the db rebuild. There
shouldn't be any issues with this because there's no overlap between the
two. That is to say, they can move to [testing] independently of each
other.

2 packages I did not rebuild yet: kdeutils-ark, hydrogen.

kdeutils-ark: @andrea, you did a version bump on the PKGBUILD in SVN, but
never released this? Was there something you were waiting on? I didn't
want to push this without talking to you first. I've got time today to
do this if you're busy and just want to give the ok.

hydrogen: @ray: I'm getting build errors from scons in the package
function, and I'm not sure where to go with them. I figured you might
know how to get around this.

Cheers,
Dave

Old 01-03-2012, 07:08 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On 2 January 2012 21:20, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> 2 packages I did not rebuild yet: kdeutils-ark, hydrogen.
>
> kdeutils-ark: @andrea, you did a version bump on the PKGBUILD in SVN, but
> never released this? Was there something you were waiting on? I didn't
> want to push this without talking to you first. I've got time today to
> do this if you're busy and just want to give the ok.
I'm on it right now.
I've to bump the pkgrel in kdeutils/repos/extra-{i686,x86_64},
kdeutils-ark/kde-unstable/trunk is for the kde-unstable version.

--
Andrea

Old 01-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On 3 January 2012 09:08, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> I'm on it right now.
> I've to bump the pkgrel in kdeutils/repos/extra-{i686,x86_64},
> kdeutils-ark/kde-unstable/trunk is for the kde-unstable version.
Sorry I written too fast, I mean staging-{i686,x86_64} here.

--
Andrea

Old 01-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Ray Rashif

On 3 January 2012 04:20, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> hydrogen: @ray: I'm getting build errors from scons in the package
> function, and I'm not sure where to go with them. I figured you might
> know how to get around this.

Thanks for the heads-up, will take a look.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1

Old 01-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Ray Rashif

On 3 January 2012 19:48, Ray Rashif <schiv@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 3 January 2012 04:20, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
>> hydrogen: @ray: I'm getting build errors from scons in the package
>> function, and I'm not sure where to go with them. I figured you might
>> know how to get around this.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up, will take a look.
>

> --
> GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1

Sorry forgot to push and then forgot to mark as complete. All done now.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1

Old 01-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Dave Reisner

On Jan 4, 2012 7:27 AM, "Ray Rashif" <schiv@archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 3 January 2012 19:48, Ray Rashif <schiv@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > On 3 January 2012 04:20, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> >> hydrogen: @ray: I'm getting build errors from scons in the package
> >> function, and I'm not sure where to go with them. I figured you might
> >> know how to get around this.
> >
> > Thanks for the heads-up, will take a look.
> >

> > --
> > GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
>
> Sorry forgot to push and then forgot to mark as complete. All done now.
>
> --
> GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1

Great. I'll move this into testing this morning then and keep an eye out
for signoffs over the course of the week.

Dave

Old 01-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2012 7:27 AM, "Ray Rashif" <schiv@archlinux.org> wrote:

>> > Thanks for the heads-up, will take a look.
>> >

>> > --
>> > GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
>>
>> Sorry forgot to push and then forgot to mark as complete. All done now.
>>
>> --
>> GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
>
> Great. I'll move this into testing this morning then and keep an eye out
> for signoffs over the course of the week.
>
> Dave

I'm not sure why but vdrift is still marked as incomplete in the todo
list and it doesn't seem that it was rebuilt. Was it forgotten?

Eric

Old 01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Dan McGee

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry forgot to push and then forgot to mark as complete. All done now.
>>>
>>> --
>>> GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
>>
>> Great. I'll move this into testing this morning then and keep an eye out
>> for signoffs over the course of the week.
>>
>> Dave
>
> I'm not sure why but vdrift is still marked as incomplete in the todo
> list and it doesn't seem that it was rebuilt. Was it forgotten?

It just got added due to a conversation in IRC and running of sogrep
in community- the package is completely missing the dependency
apparently. Not sure if anyone volunteered to rebuild (or confirmed it
is actually broken?).

-Dan