-   -   Registration question for forum/wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/615662-registration-question-forum-wiki.html)

Allan McRae 01-01-2012 12:45 AM

Registration question for forum/wiki

There are reports that the registration question for the forum and wiki
is not working. I seem to remember a similar issue last year. Can
someone take a look at this?

Allan

Allan McRae 01-01-2012 12:50 AM

On 01/01/12 11:45, Allan McRae wrote:
> There are reports that the registration question for the forum and wiki
> is not working. I seem to remember a similar issue last year. Can
> someone take a look at this?

Changing the question from using 00`uname` to 52`uname` works...

Allan

Allan McRae 01-02-2012 08:21 AM

On 01/01/12 11:50, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 01/01/12 11:45, Allan McRae wrote:
>> There are reports that the registration question for the forum and wiki
>> is not working. I seem to remember a similar issue last year. Can
>> someone take a look at this?
>>

> Changing the question from using 00`uname` to 52`uname` works...

And it fixed itself... but we might want to do something for the days
before the first Monday of next year.

Allan