Old 12-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Rémy Oudompheng

Default TeXLive update

Hello,

I have done an update of TeXLive to catch up with the distribution
updates. I think I had a free fix for FS#25250, the packages are in
[testing] and will move to [extra] quite quickly unless new problmes
are reported.

Regards,
Rémy.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

On Sun 04 December 2011 at 20:47 +0100, Rémy Oudompheng wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have done an update of TeXLive to catch up with the distribution
> updates. I think I had a free fix for FS#25250, the packages are in
> [testing] and will move to [extra] quite quickly unless new problmes
> are reported.
>
> Regards,
> Rémy.

It is now moved to [extra].

Rémy.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Rémy Oudompheng

On Sun 04 December 2011 at 20:47 +0100, Rémy Oudompheng wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have done an update of TeXLive to catch up with the distribution
> updates. I think I had a free fix for FS#25250, the packages are in
> [testing] and will move to [extra] quite quickly unless new problmes
> are reported.
>
> Regards,
> Rémy.

It is now moved to [extra].