Old 11-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Andrea Scarpino

Default WARNING: Qt 4.8 removal

Hi,
I just removed the qt package and the qtwebkit one from [testing].

You already know the reason, if you don't, see [1].
The Qt team has not a public release schedule and we cannot wait the final
release anymore.

You can downgrade to Qt 4.7 using `pacman -Syuu`. Qtwebkit conflicts with Qt
4.7, then we do not expect any problem here.

The packages which depend on qtwebkit have been removed too.

Cheers

[1] http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2011-
November/022064.html

--