Old 11-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default FYI: dbscripts update and package db update

Hi all,

with dbscripts 20111105 the parameters of db-repo-add, db-repo-remove
and db-remove have been changed. See
https://projects.archlinux.org/dbscripts.git/commit/?id=22dd30328ec4229321f1f96026704ff3cf1cc621
for details. Note that you should barley need the first two commands.

I have also updated the db files for all packages that did not have
their gpg signature included. This means that pacman should now be able
to verify all signed packages. ATM 51% of our packages are signed.

Greetings,

Pierre

--
Pierre Schmitz, http://pierre-schmitz.com