Old 11-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Tom Gundersen

Default 5/11/11 - 20/11/11

Hi guys,

I'll be in Sydney for a couple of weeks, so might not be very
responsive (due to being in the air, or not having an internet
connection in my hotel, or other travel-related issues). Thouh, unless
I do something stupid (e.g. forgetting my laptop charger like last
time), I should in principle not be affected much. If I end up being
MIA, please take care of my babies.

Cheers,

Tom

Old 11-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Ángel Velásquez

2011/11/4 Tom Gundersen <teg@jklm.no>:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'll be in Sydney for a couple of weeks, so might not be very
> responsive (due to being in the air, or not having an internet
> connection in my hotel, or other travel-related issues). Thouh, unless
> I do something stupid (e.g. forgetting my laptop charger like last
> time), I should in principle not be affected much. If I end up being
> MIA, please take care of my babies.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

Meet Allan and do the CACert stuff and have a nice trip

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net