Old 11-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Ionut Biru

Default dropping version from libdir in firefox and thunderbird

Hi,
both apps generates a .desktop file that contains the Exec option from
/usr/lib/app/$pkgver and every time we update we must set up the default
browser/email.

Since new versions are released every 6 week, it started to be annoying
and with version 8, we are dropping the version.

Be sure your extensions are installed in the right directory.

--
IonuČ›