Old 11-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default ocfs2-tools

Hi guys,
I didn't use this ever, it was just put to extra because of kernel
support for it.
Anyone who wants it?
Should we remove it from the extra repo?

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am 04.11.2011 14:50, schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi guys,
> I didn't use this ever, it was just put to extra because of kernel
> support for it.
> Anyone who wants it?
> Should we remove it from the extra repo?
>
> greetings
> tpowa
Removed from extra, noone is interested anymore in mainting it.
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski