-   -   many packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/594538-many-packages.html)

Allan McRae 11-04-2011 10:16 AM

many packages

A whole bunch of signing rebuilds that I do not want to send individual
emails for... All packages with PGP signatures supplied for the sources
had them added to the source array and verified. Everything with a
"make check" function passes all tests.

These can be signed off on the signoff page.

autoconf-2.68-2
automake-1.11.1-3
bash-4.2.010-2
bison-2.5-2
expat-2.0.1-7
flex-2.5.35-5
grep-2.9-2
gzip-1.4-4
less-444-2
libcap-2.22-2
m4-1.4.16-2 (added patch to build with recent kernel)
mlocate-0.24-2
ncurses-5.9-2
patch-2.6.1-3
pkg-config-0.26-2
readline-6.2.001-3
sed-4.2.1-4
tar-1.26-2 (updated man page)
texinfo-4.13a-6
which-2.20-5

Allan

Stéphane Gaudreault 11-04-2011 10:38 PM

many packages

Le 4 novembre 2011 21:16:29 Allan McRae a écrit :
> A whole bunch of signing rebuilds that I do not want to send individual
> emails for... All packages with PGP signatures supplied for the sources
> had them added to the source array and verified. Everything with a
> "make check" function passes all tests.
>
> These can be signed off on the signoff page.
>
> autoconf-2.68-2
> automake-1.11.1-3
> bash-4.2.010-2
> bison-2.5-2
> expat-2.0.1-7
> flex-2.5.35-5
> grep-2.9-2
> gzip-1.4-4
> less-444-2
> libcap-2.22-2
> m4-1.4.16-2 (added patch to build with recent kernel)
> mlocate-0.24-2
> ncurses-5.9-2
> patch-2.6.1-3
> pkg-config-0.26-2
> readline-6.2.001-3
> sed-4.2.1-4
> tar-1.26-2 (updated man page)
> texinfo-4.13a-6
> which-2.20-5
>

> Allan

I will give a signoff both on the basis that building packages in a clean
testing chroot with (most of) these pkg still works.

Stéphane