Old 11-03-2011, 09:28 PM
George Felicia

Default HERBAL PRODUCT

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am .Mrs Felicia George an employee of (Wyeth Pharmaceutical Company) here in UK. I am the secretary to the Director of our Company, we are looking for an individuals/Companies who can handle the Supply of the Herbal Products which is used in the making of Animal Drug's all over the World. Presently, our Company Purchases from a Supplier in Amsterdam Holland but recent research conducted showed that the Product is in India as well.

Recently, i confidentially got a contact of a Seller in India and i came to know that this Product can be Purchased at the Rate of US$70 from India and Supplied at the rate of US$180 to our Company in UK.I have the Contact of the Producers from India and our Company Purchases a minimum of 1,000 Sachets and a Maximum of 10,000 in a single transaction. If you can invest in the
Purchase of this Product from the local producers in India through our representative and then Supply to us in the United Kingdom. However, i will forward to you the contact details of the local producer upon the receipt of your positive response.I am anxiously waiting for your urgent reply.
Emailwhyth.phamarco@hotmail.com)
Yours Sincerely,Mrs.Felicia George (Group Purchase/Supply Department).