Old 11-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default cryptsetup 1.4.0-2

Upstream update.

This also adds the new (optional) options field to cryptsetup. If you
use a SSD, you can change
cryptdevice=/dev/foo:bar
cryptdevice=/dev/foo:bar:allow-discards
to enable discard functionality on the crypto mapping.

In -2, I fixed a bug in "cryptsetup status" for plain volumes where the
key size would always be displayed as 0.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Thomas Bächler

Am 03.11.2011 19:51, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Upstream update.
>
> This also adds the new (optional) options field to cryptsetup. If you
> use a SSD, you can change
> cryptdevice=/dev/foo:bar
> cryptdevice=/dev/foo:bar:allow-discards
> to enable discard functionality on the crypto mapping.
>
> In -2, I fixed a bug in "cryptsetup status" for plain volumes where the
> key size would always be displayed as 0.

Can anyone confirm that the i686 package works?

Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Thomas Bächler

Old 11-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Geert Hendrickx

On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 11:41:47 +0100, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> Am 03.11.2011 19:51, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> > In -2, I fixed a bug in "cryptsetup status" for plain volumes where the
> > key size would always be displayed as 0.
>
> Can anyone confirm that the i686 package works?

Works for me:

# cryptsetup status cryptswap
/dev/mapper/cryptswap is active and is in use.
type: PLAIN
cipher: aes-cbc-essiv:sha256
keysize: 256 bits
device: /dev/xvda1
offset: 0 sectors
size: 2097152 sectors
mode: read/write

whereas -1 displayed 0 bits keysize (on both i686 and x86_64).

Geert

--
geert.hendrickx.be :: geert@hendrickx.be :: PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F