Old 11-03-2011, 06:37 AM

Old 11-03-2011, 06:37 AM

tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 11-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Allan McRae

Default groff-1.21-2

On 03/11/11 17:37, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Hi,
signed rebuild,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa

This seems to have lost a lot of files (all docs). Was this deliberate
or just the result of using a chroot this time?

Allan

Old 11-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am 03.11.2011 23:31, schrieb Allan McRae:
> On 03/11/11 17:37, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
>> Hi,
>> signed rebuild,
>> please signoff both arches,
>>
>> greetings
>> tpowa
>

> This seems to have lost a lot of files (all docs). Was this deliberate
> or just the result of using a chroot this time?
>
> Allan

Good question, imho i just rebuilt it in my chroots.
I don't really use it, would you mind looking at it?

thanks
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Allan McRae

On 04/11/11 17:31, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Am 03.11.2011 23:31, schrieb Allan McRae:

On 03/11/11 17:37, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Hi,
signed rebuild,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa

This seems to have lost a lot of files (all docs). Was this deliberate
or just the result of using a chroot this time?

Allan

Good question, imho i just rebuilt it in my chroots.
I don't really use it, would you mind looking at it?

I really do not care about the docs. They are probably excessive in
size compared to the rest of the package anyway. It was just something
I thought I would flag.

Allan

Old 11-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am 04.11.2011 11:57, schrieb Allan McRae:
> On 04/11/11 17:31, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

>>> This seems to have lost a lot of files (all docs). Was this deliberate
>>> or just the result of using a chroot this time?
>>>
>>> Allan
>>>
>> Good question, imho i just rebuilt it in my chroots.
>> I don't really use it, would you mind looking at it?
>>

> I really do not care about the docs. They are probably excessive in
> size compared to the rest of the package anyway. It was just something
> I thought I would flag.
>
> Allan

http://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/groff&id=8e6cc6ec6fef88bc79bb59bd498ba8c51358e5e2
Dan removed it.