Old 11-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Dave Reisner

Default bin86-0.16.18-2

Rebuild in testing. I don't use this at all, but the binaries "do
stuff". I made minimal changes to the PKGBUILD.

As an aside: does this really need to be in [core]? We appear to have
exactly 1 package in core which makes use of it -- LILO, as a makedep.
Nothing in extra uses it and only 2 packages in community use it.

Please signoff both arches.

dave