Old 11-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Gaetan Bisson

Default ifenslave-1.1.0-7

Hi,

A minor update to ifenslave lies in [testing].

Please test and signoff.

--
Gaetan

Old 11-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Dan McGee

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:41 AM, Gaetan Bisson <bisson@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A minor update to ifenslave lies in [testing].
>
> Please test and signoff.

WTF? Why did this todo list even get made if other people are going to
be rebuilding my packages, replacing spaces with tabs, using the
absolutely stupid ${srcdir} instead of $srcdir, etc.

Since you've put your "personal touches" on my packages, I'm orphaning
this, have fun with it.

-Dan

Old 11-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-11-02 09:52:09 -0500] Dan McGee:
> WTF? Why did this todo list even get made if other people are going to
> be rebuilding my packages, replacing spaces with tabs, using the
> absolutely stupid ${srcdir} instead of $srcdir, etc.
>
> Since you've put your "personal touches" on my packages, I'm orphaning
> this, have fun with it.

Can we cut the drama? If you love your personal packages so much and are
unhappy with my changes, just revert them; it's really not a big deal...

--
Gaetan

Old 11-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Dan McGee

On Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Gaetan Bisson <bisson@archlinux.org> wrote:
> [2011-11-02 09:52:09 -0500] Dan McGee:
>> WTF? Why did this todo list even get made if other people are going to
>> be rebuilding my packages, replacing spaces with tabs, using the
>> absolutely stupid ${srcdir} instead of $srcdir, etc.
>>
>> Since you've put your "personal touches" on my packages, I'm orphaning
>> this, have fun with it.
>
> Can we cut the drama? If you love your personal packages so much and are
> unhappy with my changes, just revert them; it's really not a big deal...

The drama is cut, it's not my package anymore. 100% agree I overreacted;
you caught me before my morning coffee.

However, I am not going to spend any more time on a package I volunteered
to maintain in the past because it was an orphan if it gets style "cleanup"
if I disagree with- that just means my title as a maintainer is no longer
necessary. So we all win!

-Dan

Old 11-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-11-02 17:00:14 -0500] Dan McGee:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2011, Gaetan Bisson <bisson@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > [2011-11-02 09:52:09 -0500] Dan McGee:
> >> WTF? Why did this todo list even get made if other people are going to
> >> be rebuilding my packages, replacing spaces with tabs, using the
> >> absolutely stupid ${srcdir} instead of $srcdir, etc.
> >>
> >> Since you've put your "personal touches" on my packages, I'm orphaning
> >> this, have fun with it.
> >
> > Can we cut the drama? If you love your personal packages so much and are
> > unhappy with my changes, just revert them; it's really not a big deal...
>
> The drama is cut, it's not my package anymore. 100% agree I overreacted;
> you caught me before my morning coffee.
>
> However, I am not going to spend any more time on a package I volunteered
> to maintain in the past because it was an orphan if it gets style "cleanup"
> if I disagree with- that just means my title as a maintainer is no longer
> necessary. So we all win!

Alright then.

--
Gaetan