Old 10-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Ionut Biru

Default ffmpeg 0.8 and x264

Hi,

we didn't had a large rebuild for a long time now.

i the same time i pushed a new x264 as well.

happy compiling.

--
Ionuț

Old 10-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Ionut Biru

On 10/31/2011 04:04 PM, Ionut Biru wrote:

Hi,

we didn't had a large rebuild for a long time now.

i the same time i pushed a new x264 as well.

happy compiling.

Andrea, i just noticed that kde is in there. Skip recompiling them
because i don't intend to move before kde.

--
Ionuț

Old 10-31-2011, 02:48 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 10/31/2011 04:04 PM, Ionut Biru wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we didn't had a large rebuild for a long time now.
>>
>> i the same time i pushed a new x264 as well.
>>
>> happy compiling.
>>

> Andrea, i just noticed that kde is in there. Skip recompiling them because i
> don't intend to move before kde.
>
> --
> Ionuț

FYI, KDE 4.7.3 should be released either tomorrow or Wednesday, but
that of course depends on upstream.

Ronald

Old 10-31-2011, 02:54 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Monday 31 October 2011 17:39:53 Ionut Biru wrote:
> Andrea, i just noticed that kde is in there. Skip recompiling them
> because i don't intend to move before kde.
No problem. Is just the kdemultimedia module that needs to be rebuilt, and I
already rebuilt it as -2, but I'll not push it until KDE leaves [staging]
(tomorrow).

--
Andrea

Old 11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Ionut Biru

On 10/31/2011 05:54 PM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

On Monday 31 October 2011 17:39:53 Ionut Biru wrote:

Andrea, i just noticed that kde is in there. Skip recompiling them
because i don't intend to move before kde.

No problem. Is just the kdemultimedia module that needs to be rebuilt, and I
already rebuilt it as -2, but I'll not push it until KDE leaves [staging]
(tomorrow).

lets finish this rebuild today.

--
Ionuț

Old 11-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 10/31/2011 05:54 PM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>>
>> On Monday 31 October 2011 17:39:53 Ionut Biru wrote:
>>>
>>> Andrea, i just noticed that kde is in there. Skip recompiling them
>>> because i don't intend to move before kde.
>>
>> No problem. Is just the kdemultimedia module that needs to be rebuilt, and
>> already rebuilt it as -2, but I'll not push it until KDE leaves [staging]
>> (tomorrow).
>>

> lets finish this rebuild today.
>
> --
> Ionuț

If you can wait for one more day I can do my little todo list. Feel
free to build them yourself if you are in a hurry.

Ronald