Old 10-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Allan McRae

Default gcc-4.6.2-1, libtool-2.4.2-2

Upstream update of gcc. Not too major given we were using a recent
snapshot of the 4.6 branch anyway. Testsuite looks good.

libtool is a rebuild for the gcc version bump.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 10-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-10-28 11:47:21 +1000] Allan McRae:
> Upstream update of gcc. Not too major given we were using a recent
> snapshot of the 4.6 branch anyway. Testsuite looks good.
>
> libtool is a rebuild for the gcc version bump.

Signoff x86_64.

--
Gaetan

Old 10-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 4:47 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Upstream update of gcc. *Not too major given we were using a recent snapshot
> of the 4.6 branch anyway. *Testsuite looks good.
>
> libtool is a rebuild for the gcc version bump.
>
> Signoff both,

Signoff x86_64.