* Released as 3.1.8.
* More capabilities: Transaction Processing Hints, Latency Tolerance
Reporting. Thanks to Jesse Barnes.
* Added BeOS and Haiku ports. Contributed by Francois Revol.
* pciutils.pc now uses Libs.private properly.
* When we format a name and it does not fit in the buffer, we
it instead of returning "buffer too small" instead. This works
platforms with sane (i.e., C99-compatible) snprintf().
* Various minor bug fixes.
* Updated pci.ids to the today's snapshot of the database.
Please signoff both arches,
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)