Old 10-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default pciutils-3.1.8-1

* Released as 3.1.8.

* More capabilities: Transaction Processing Hints, Latency Tolerance
Reporting. Thanks to Jesse Barnes.

* Added BeOS and Haiku ports. Contributed by Francois Revol.

* pciutils.pc now uses Libs.private properly.

* When we format a name and it does not fit in the buffer, we
truncate
it instead of returning "buffer too small" instead. This works
on all
platforms with sane (i.e., C99-compatible) snprintf().

* Various minor bug fixes.

* Updated pci.ids to the today's snapshot of the database.

Please signoff both arches,
greetings
tpowa

--