-   -   mkinitcpio-0.7.5, mkinitcpio-busybox-1.19.2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/590443-mkinitcpio-0-7-5-mkinitcpio-busybox-1-19-2-a.html)

Tom Gundersen 10-23-2011 08:49 PM

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> I've tagged and rolled mkinitcpio 0.7.5 which is mostly more minor
> fixes. Ideally, this is the last release of the 0.7.x series before I
> start doing some more serious work. Shortlog is small and found below.
>
> I've also rolled up a new busybox package to go with it. I've tested
> this new combo a variety of setups.
[...]
> Please signoff both architectures.

It boots!

Signoff x86_64.

-t

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi 10-24-2011 12:15 AM

mkinitcpio-0.7.5, mkinitcpio-busybox-1.19.2

On 10/23/2011 05:12 PM, Dave Reisner wrote:

Hi all,

I've tagged and rolled mkinitcpio 0.7.5 which is mostly more minor
fixes. Ideally, this is the last release of the 0.7.x series before I
start doing some more serious work. Shortlog is small and found below.

I've also rolled up a new busybox package to go with it. I've tested
this new combo a variety of setups.

Dave Reisner (11):
init: refer to busybox by full path on --install
move manpage to section 8
mkinitcpio: avoid stomping on TMPDIR from the environment (FS#26373)
mkinitcpio: ensure get_kernver always returns a kver
install/pcmcia: fix syntax error (missing&&) (FS#26427)
manpage: correct section number in manpage header
install/udev: relocate udevd for udev 174
install/base: include new_root as part of build process
init_functions: tighten up mount option gathering
init_functions: replace grep/sed with PEs
init_functions: avoid setting var without LHS

Please signoff both architectures.

Regards,
Dave

sign-off i686 for archiso.

builds/boot OK, shutdown with deinitramfs is working now (Many thanks),
so persistense is now working.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
cos^2alpha + sin^2alpha = 1