Old 10-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Dave Reisner

Default mkinitcpio-0.7.5, mkinitcpio-busybox-1.19.2

Hi all,

I've tagged and rolled mkinitcpio 0.7.5 which is mostly more minor
fixes. Ideally, this is the last release of the 0.7.x series before I
start doing some more serious work. Shortlog is small and found below.

I've also rolled up a new busybox package to go with it. I've tested
this new combo a variety of setups.

Dave Reisner (11):
init: refer to busybox by full path on --install
move manpage to section 8
mkinitcpio: avoid stomping on TMPDIR from the environment (FS#26373)
mkinitcpio: ensure get_kernver always returns a kver
install/pcmcia: fix syntax error (missing &&) (FS#26427)
manpage: correct section number in manpage header
install/udev: relocate udevd for udev 174
install/base: include new_root as part of build process
init_functions: tighten up mount option gathering
init_functions: replace grep/sed with PEs
init_functions: avoid setting var without LHS

Please signoff both architectures.

Regards,
Dave