Old 10-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Allan McRae

Default Adding GPG keys to profile

Hi Devs and TUs,

Can all those who have not already done so please go to their profile
page (https://www.archlinux.org/devel/profile/) and add their GPG key?

Thanks,
Allan

Old 10-22-2011, 01:58 AM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 10/22/2011 02:05 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi Devs and TUs,
>
> Can all those who have not already done so please go to their profile
> page (https://www.archlinux.org/devel/profile/) and add their GPG key?
>
> Thanks,
> Allan
I'm still trying to get assured by CAcert but all the assurers are lazy.
Should I still upload it without having a signed key?

Old 10-22-2011, 02:14 AM
Allan McRae

On 22/10/11 11:58, Sven-Hendrik Haase wrote:

On 10/22/2011 02:05 AM, Allan McRae wrote:

Hi Devs and TUs,

Can all those who have not already done so please go to their profile
page (https://www.archlinux.org/devel/profile/) and add their GPG key?

Thanks,
Allan

I'm still trying to get assured by CAcert but all the assurers are lazy.
Should I still upload it without having a signed key?

Sure. I have not got mine assured by CAcert either.

Allan