Old 10-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Eric Bélanger

Default bridge-utils 1.5-1

Hi,

bridge-utils 1.5-1 is in testing.

Changes:
- Upstream update
- Update url
- Change license: GPL2 to GPL

I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
to work. Please test and signoff.

Eric

Old 10-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *bridge-utils 1.5-1 is in testing.
>
> Changes:
> - Upstream update
> - Update url
> - Change license: GPL2 to GPL
>
> I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
> to work. Please test and signoff.
>
> Eric

I forgot to mention that upstream decided to not have the header file
and static library installed by default. As no packages in the repo
use brigde-utils as a makedepends, I decided to keep it that way.
Also, I wasn't able to find an up-to-date upstream ChangeLog so I
don't know what changed since 1.4.

Eric

Old 10-16-2011, 01:17 AM
Eric Bélanger

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *bridge-utils 1.5-1 is in testing.
>
> Changes:
> - Upstream update
> - Update url
> - Change license: GPL2 to GPL
>
> I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
> to work. Please test and signoff.
>
> Eric

Bump. Anyone?

Old 10-16-2011, 05:31 AM
Allan McRae

I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
to work. Please test and signoff.

Eric

Bump. Anyone?

I figure this is low usage so will signoff both on the basis that it
appears to do stuff...

Allan