-   -   bridge-utils 1.5-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/586932-bridge-utils-1-5-1-a.html)

Eric Bélanger 10-12-2011 10:16 PM

bridge-utils 1.5-1

Hi,

bridge-utils 1.5-1 is in testing.

Changes:
- Upstream update
- Update url
- Change license: GPL2 to GPL

I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
to work. Please test and signoff.

Eric

Eric Bélanger 10-12-2011 10:23 PM

bridge-utils 1.5-1

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *bridge-utils 1.5-1 is in testing.
>
> Changes:
> - Upstream update
> - Update url
> - Change license: GPL2 to GPL
>
> I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
> to work. Please test and signoff.
>
> Eric

I forgot to mention that upstream decided to not have the header file
and static library installed by default. As no packages in the repo
use brigde-utils as a makedepends, I decided to keep it that way.
Also, I wasn't able to find an up-to-date upstream ChangeLog so I
don't know what changed since 1.4.

Eric

Eric Bélanger 10-16-2011 01:17 AM

bridge-utils 1.5-1

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> *bridge-utils 1.5-1 is in testing.
>
> Changes:
> - Upstream update
> - Update url
> - Change license: GPL2 to GPL
>
> I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
> to work. Please test and signoff.
>
> Eric

Bump. Anyone?

Allan McRae 10-16-2011 05:31 AM

bridge-utils 1.5-1

I don't really use this but the few tests in the source tarball seemed
to work. Please test and signoff.

Eric

Bump. Anyone?

I figure this is low usage so will signoff both on the basis that it
appears to do stuff...

Allan