Old 12-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Tobias Kieslich

Default msmtp, ssmtp, nbsmtp - 3 smpt forwarder in extra

Hi,

it's been talked about it a bit. Jason said he is using ssmtp and he
is willing to maintain it in extra. I was using msmtp but with mutt's
new build in smtp (for those who havn't heard it b4, yes you heard
right: mutt build in and smtp in one sentence) I don't use msmtp
anymore. I don't say msmtp is a bad program. I just think we should ship
maybe only one forwarder in extra and I'm fine with ssmtp. Anyone using
nbsmtp at all?

-Tobbi