Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Thomas Bächler

Default deprecated functionality will be removed in the next udev release

Am 10.10.2011 09:48, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
> Hi guys,
>
> This is just to let you know that if you get deprecation warnings in
> any of your udev rules with the current udev release, your rules will
> likely break with udev-174. So, please update to the new interfaces or
> poke upstream where necessary.

I sent a post about this to arch-dev-public and aur-general: There was a
package (don't remember which one) that has broken rules in them, and I
don't think it has been fixed. I can't find it right now though.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Thomas Bächler

Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Thomas Bächler

Old 10-10-2011, 08:50 AM
Thomas Bächler

Am 10.10.2011 10:17, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Am 10.10.2011 09:48, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> This is just to let you know that if you get deprecation warnings in
>> any of your udev rules with the current udev release, your rules will
>> likely break with udev-174. So, please update to the new interfaces or
>> poke upstream where necessary.
>
> I sent a post about this to arch-dev-public and aur-general: There was a
> package (don't remember which one) that has broken rules in them, and I
> don't think it has been fixed. I can't find it right now though.

Found it:

https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2011-May/020433.html

At least ozerocdoff hasn't been fixed.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:50 AM