Old 10-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Allan McRae

Default mpfr-3.1.0-2

Upstream update. Test suite passes and I have been testing the RCs for
a couple of weeks without issues.

Why the -2 pkgrel you ask... I forgot to reset it! :P

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 10-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Le 4 Octobre 2011 09:41:07 Allan McRae a écrit :
> Upstream update. Test suite passes and I have been testing the RCs for
> a couple of weeks without issues.
>
> Why the -2 pkgrel you ask... I forgot to reset it! :P
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

Signoff x86_64, on the basis that the sample code on
(http://www.mpfr.org/sample.html) build and run correctly.

Stéphane

Old 10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Ionut Biru

Upstream update. Test suite passes and I have been testing the RCs for a
couple of weeks without issues.

Why the -2 pkgrel you ask... I forgot to reset it! :P

Signoff both,
Allan

signoff i686

--